It’s that time of year again when the reigning Student Association Council gets ready to pass the torch to the next generation of BCIT student leaders. The nomination period will run from March 17 – 21, 2014 and polls will be open from March 31-April 4. Year after year, this has proven to be a very rewarding leadership opportunity, and a great step towards achieving your goals.
BCITSA Student Executive positions available:
- Vice President Administration & Finance
- Vice President Student Affairs
- Vice President External
- Vice President Campus Life
- Chair of the School of Business
- Chair of the School of Health Sciences
- Chair of the School of Energy
- Chair of the School of Transportation, Construction & the Environment
- Chair of the School of Computing & Academic Studies
- Chair of the Aerospace Technology Campus (ATC)
- Chair of the Downtown Campus (DTC)
The newly elected student executives will serve a term from June 1st, 2014 – May 31st, 2015. During this term, they will receive student executive perks including an office, discounts at all BCITSA retail stores and pub, free part-time courses, invitations to special events, and a monthly honorarium. Nomination packages are available online (www.bcitsa.ca/elections) or at the BCITSA Office 3rd floor SE2. The Elections Committee will be accepting nomination packages from Monday March 17, 2014 at 9:00am – Friday March 21, 2014 at 12:00pm. They are to be submitted to via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the BCITSA Office on the 3rd floor SE2.
Visit www.bcitsa.ca/elections to find out more information or get the latest updates on the elections. If you have any questions, please contact Eirene Cloma the Chief Returning Officer at email@example.com or by phone at (604) 456-8162.